- Any item sold by SaxPlus may be returned within 30 days of receipt for refund or exchange. Reeds may be returned only if they are still factory sealed. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the selling price of items returned for refund. Shipping and insurance are not refundable. Damaged and worn items are not returnable.
- All items must be returned with their complete packaging, instructions, accessories, etc. Incomplete items are not eligible for a refund or exchange under the policy above. In some cases, at our discretion, we will buy back incomplete items at a negotiated price.
- We do not have mouthpiece trials. Returns of mouthpieces are per the return policy stated above.
- There is no guarantee that your order will be shipped immediately, even if you specify Next Day Air or Express Mail. We process and ship orders in a batch each weekday morning, except holidays, so in stock orders will generally be shipped the day after your order is received.
- All reeds are new in sealed boxes.
- We do not sell individual reeds except those packaged that way by the manufacturer.
- New items are covered by the manufacturers warranty. Contact us by email at email@example.com for return instructions if you have received defective merchandise.
- Payment is by VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Money Order or Cashier's Check. Money Orders and Cashier's checks should be made out to Mark Crutchfield and mailed to: Mark Crutchfield, P.O. Box 6456, Kingwood, TX 77325-6456. Personal checks will be destroyed.
- Prices are subject to change and/or correction without notice. You will be notified before you are charged if there is a price change or error in the listed price.
- All sales shipped to a Texas address will be charged 8-1/4% sales tax unless a valid resale or exemption certificate (not a copy of your tax permit) is received.
- Loss and damage to parcels shipped to the 50 US States and US Territories:
SaxPlus does not have any responsibility for loss or damage to shipped items unless an insured shipping method is chosen by the customer. We offer insured shipping options which may be selected at your discretion. When you select insured shipping, your parcel is either insured through a third party or self insured by SaxPlus, at our discretion. If you do not purchase the insurance, you assume all risk of loss or damage. We handle insurance claims for you on all insured parcels. There is a 21 day waiting period for filing a claim on a lost domestic parcel. Claims can be started immediately on damaged parcels. If you purchase insured shipping, your order will be reshipped when available, after the waiting period, as soon as you provide all information, materials and/or statements required for filing the claim. If you select a shipping method that does not include insurance, you have no recourse against SaxPlus.
- Loss and damage to parcels shipped to countries outside the United States:
All international shipments are either insured through a third party or self insured by SaxPlus, at our discretion, except for shipments to the uninsurable countries listed below. There is a 45 day waiting period for filing a claim on a lost international parcel (60 days for Brazil). If your order is lost, it will be reshipped when available, after the waiting period, as soon as you provide all information, materials and/or statements required for filing the claim. Claims can be started immediately on damaged parcels. If your order is to be shipped to one of the following countries, it cannot be insured, and you assume all risk of loss, damage, or non-delivery: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Bolivia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Burma, Congo Democratic Republic, Greece, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Macedonia-Republic, Paraguay, Serbia-Montenegro-Yugoslavia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe.
- Privacy is of great importance; and information you provide to SaxPlus does not leave SaxPlus, except for what is required to process credit/debit card charges and to ship your order. SaxPlus does not sell, trade, or otherwise exchange customer addresses, information or e-mails. For the purpose of security, this site offers SSL Encryption of credit card numbers and other personal information. This process is endorsed by the credit card issuers as a safe way to transmit credit card numbers via the Internet. Your e-mail address is required for confirmation of your order. It is also used to provide follow up information regarding the order you have placed. We do not provide your e-mail address to any outside entity for any reason except by request of law enforcement officials under applicable statutes.
Notes on Credit Card Charges:
- Charges will appear on your credit card statement as: USAreeds SaxPlus MC
- When you place an order, you are creating an authorization only. Your card will be charged when your order ships.
- When partial order is shipped, you will be charged for only the items that are shipped plus a pro rata portion of the shipping charge. The remainder will be charged when the rest of the order ships.
Location and Contact Information:
P.O. Box 6456
Kingwood, TX 77325-6456
Please email all questions about orders, products, availability, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org